Thursday, November 12, 2009

Another week...

of nothing. Literally. I get up at around 11 o'clock everyday, head to class (some days), come back, work out, eat dinner, watch tv, neglect homework, and sleep. Rinse and repeat.

Which is why I love college. Especially in Sweden. The workload is less severe which gives me more time to do absolutely nothing. A college kid's dream (well, probably not a dream of those kids who spend all day in a science lab... I'm looking at you CBS kids! ... And Caitlin). No, but seriously, it IS good to have a little time off now and then (because a three month summer holiday does not count...).

So what have I really been doing this past week? Surprisingly enough, reading. You see, one can only re-watch episodes of It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia so many times before the jokes become stale. So, I turned to the big building we call a library for entertainment. So far, I've re-read A Tale of Two Cities, and am currently reading The Fellowship of The Ring for the first time. It's pretty good; much less boring than the movie, at least so far.
Now don't get me wrong. I do spend time doing homework. Normally the night before the homework is due. If Sweden has taught me anything, it's how to have a good time, and that C's Get Degrees. I am definitely not going to fit in with the Carlson kids when I get back. Dangit.

And I am doing some more traveling in the near future, which I am looking forward to.

That requires me actually leaving my apartment. Crap.

No comments:

Post a Comment